With the presence of various weight loss supplements and several indigenous methods of losing weight available on the market today, more and more individuals looking for ways to lose weight fast are opting for these options. However, we often tend to forget that until we exercise right and combine it with a healthy diet, all these weight loss supplements are not going to sustain the weight loss for long.
- Measure you body mass index (BMI) or just simply measure your weight before beginning your program and keep tracking them every four weeks. This will give you an indication of your progress.
- Maintain a fitness journal or calendar. In this, mark out the time you have decided to dedicate to your workout - this can either be in the morning or in the evening after work. This will ensure that you do not schedule other appointments at that time and are solely dedicated to your workout.
- It is also a good idea to plan your meals for the entire week beforehand as a healthy diet is very important to go along with your exercise schedule.
- Let your friends and family members know that you are on an exercising and diet regimen for losing weight so that they can motivate you at every instance. Keeping oneself motivated to get into the habit of exercising is very important.
- Set a fixed goal for every two weeks. If you lose that much weight in the given time, reward yourself for achieving your goal.