1. Eat more of grains ,vegetables,beans,fruits,
2. Eat less of milk,cheese and nuts.
3. Add garlic to your recipes.
4. Eat rich foods like carrots,cabbage,sweet potatoes
5. Reduce sodium intake to no more than 1 ¼ teaspoons
6. Eat regular meals.
7. Drink water throughout the day.
8. Switch from coffee to tea.
9. Exercise regularly.
10. Take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator
11. Do housework.Take it as an extra chance to exercise.
12. Healthy weight should be maintained.
13. Quit smoking.
14. Avoid alcohol.
15. Sleep adequately.
16. Blood pressure should be monitored.
17. Cholesterol should be monitored.
18. Work schedule should be regular to avoid too much stress.
19. Practice stress reduction techniques such as
20. Laughter is a good medicine.
21. Medical check ups should be done regularly.
22. Control diabetes.
23. Family history of cardiovascular disease should be known.
24. Love.Give it and receive it.
25. Medication prescribed by doctor should be taken.