• Walk as much as possible throughout the day,
use your car as less as possible.
• Always take the stairs instead of the elevator.
• When parking your vehicle,park it as far away as possible
from where you want to go.
• Hide all your remote controls,operate everything manually.
• Whenever possible,stand instead of sitting.If you are desk
bound at work,stand up when you are on the phone,
walk over to give messages to colleagues rather than
using e-mail or phone.During breaks at work,
walk the stairs,around the building or down the halls.
• While doing household chores,exaggerate your movements
and make them big.
• Plant a garden,take up gardening as a hobby.
• Spend quality time outdoors with your children
or grand children.
• Take up an outdoor game or any other activity
you might enjoy.
• Try to work out as much as possible,but at your own pace.
Reward yourself,not by getting yourself a snack,but may be
buying a new wardrobe for your trim body.